Your Privacy on this Website
Dry Like Me Limited, trading as both How to Potty Train and Toddler Barn (“DLM“, “Us“, “We” or “Our“) is committed to protecting users’ privacy. This includes www.howtopottytrain.com and www.toddlerbarn.com and associated apps (this “Site“). We offer this statement to inform Our users of how We define, gather and use (“Personal Information“). This is submitted to Us via this Site. We will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information submitted by users. Protection in such a way as is consistent with this Privacy Statement. Also in accordance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. The Personal Information that We collect from users may include the following: a person’s full name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/ or email address.
If you do not wish Us to process your Personal Information for the reasons and in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement, please do not use this Site or any of the services available through it.
Our collection of personally identifiable information
We gather information on our users in two different ways:
- You supply it in response to a request from Us.
- Cookie technology.
We collect Personal Information voluntarily submitted by its users as part of the registration process for its services. Competition participation will require disclosing Personal Information.
Our use of personally identifiable information
We may use Personal Information collected online in the following ways:
- to develop and improve the products, benefits and services We or carefully selected business partners offer to Our registered users and other users of the Site;
- to enable users to become registered users of the Site and to interact with online products and services;
- for processing customer orders;
- for Site administration and development (for example to analyse usage trends and to make improvements to the Site in accordance with such usage trends);
- to contact you by post and email, or by SMS, to inform you about any of Our products and services (including those of selected business partners) that We think may be of interest. We will not do this without having your prior permission. If at any time you subsequently wish to discontinue receiving post or emails about Our products and services please indicate this by checking the relevant checkboxes within the My Account section of the Site. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications by SMS, you will be given the option to opt out. From time to time we may also wish to contact you by telephone. In the event that we do so we shall always respect any request you make to decline such telephone marketing in the future;
- to contact you, where you have authorised Us to do so, when you have won a competition on the Site or to provide you with a email newsletter; and
- in assessing your request for goods or services for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
In the event that We undergo a re-organisation, we may transfer your Personal Information. This transfer would be to the new owner of the Site if you are a registered user.
Updating your Personal Information
If at any time you believe your registered details to be incorrect, you can update. Click into the account section of the site, or app. To unsubscribe from email, each email broadcast to you will include an opt out in the email footer. Clicking opt out, will allow you to update your mail preferences.
Disclosure of personally identifiable information
We will not sell, rent or disclose your Personal Information to third parties without permission. Hence, you agree that We may without your prior permission disclose such information to other DLM Group companies. Or our suppliers, subcontractors and business partners where necessary. This in order to operate this Site and/or to provide you with services that you have requested.
Therefore, you agree that We may without your prior permission disclose your Personal Information to other DLM Group companies. And to our suppliers, subcontractors and business partners where necessary. This in order to operate this Site and/or to provide you with services that you have requested. We may transfer your Personal Information to other DLM Group companies. And to our suppliers, subcontractors, business partners located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA“). You should be aware that some of these countries might have data protection laws. These are equivalent to the Data Protection Act 1998. It regulates the use of personal data by companies and other business in the UK. However, some may not. You hereby consent to Our transferring your Personal Information to other DLM Group companies. Or our suppliers, sub-contractors and business partners located outside the EEA. All of this in connection with your use of this Site.
Hence, Personal Information may also be disclosed to third party organisations. This may be done without your prior permission where there is a legal obligation on Us to do so.
Data Protection Act 1998
We comply with the Data Protection Act of 1998 (the “Act”). Also with all other applicable UK data protection and privacy legislation.
Security of Your Information
Therefore, we take the security of your Personal Information seriously. In addition, we take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of it. Agents, suppliers, subcontractors, business partners have access to your Personal Information. Confidentiality is required. They are not permitted to use it for any purpose. None other than to carry out the provision of services which they are providing to Us. Or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement.
We have a secure server that uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your Personal Information.
Finally, if you have any questions concerning Our Privacy Statement, you can contact our Service Team by:
- Telephone: 01789 488 799 – 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Post: Toddler Barn, Suite 1A Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9FA, United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
Amendments to this privacy statement
In conclusion, we reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time. This site publishes any amendments. Privacy Statement review encouraged. After publish of an amended Privacy Statement, consent deemed by continuing to use this Site. If you do not agree to the amendments, please do not continue to use this Site.